Included Inspections & Tune-ups
Our licensed Plumbers will conduct a multi-point inspection of your home’s plumbing system, looking for any potential problems, safety hazards or opportunities to improve plumbing quality.
- Tank Water Heater: All tank water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more. If an operational valve is present, your water heater will be drained and flushed and your tank water heater’s anode rod will be removed and checked (if there is enough clearance and if it is in a safe location to perform this task)
- Tankless Water Heater: All tankless water heaters are checked for safety, leaks, and signs of corrosion.
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and more.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation. Adjustments are done FREE of charge.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested for proper operations
Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks & clogs.
Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are inspected for wear when accessible.
Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.