Annual Electrical Home Safety Inspection
Our licensed Electrician will inspect your home’s entire electrical system looking for any safety hazards and potential energy saving recommendations, including, but not limited to:
- Main Panel Boards: Inspection of the main panel and any sub panels to insure the terminations are tight, inspect breakers for burnt connections on the bus bar. We take an infrared picture of your panel to record the load on breakers for safety purposes.
- Arc Fault Breakers: We inspect the ARC Fault Breaker for proper function and operation.
- GFCI Protection (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter): We test all GFCI outlets for proper operation interior and exterior.
- Receptacles (Interior): Our tech will test each outlet for proper polarity and grounding. Smoke Detectors: We inspect all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for proper interconnect operation and replace the batteries FREE of charge if needed. (8ft to 10ft ceiling)
- Lighting: We inspect all lighting fixtures (visual inspection).
- Security Lighting: We visual inspect any security lighting you may have.
- Timers: If you have an electrical unit on a timer, we will adjust for daylight savings time.
- Surge Protection: We inspect your home for proper surge protection and grounding recommendations.